Brandon Routh Eyes Return to Superman, by Considering Christopher Nolan

2 Comments

August 25th 2010

Brandon Routh has confirmed his interest in playing Superman again on the big screen - but he accepts the decision is not "within my power".

Routh portrayed the superhero in 2006's Superman Returns, and is interested in reprising the role in the upcoming movie, tentatively titled Superman: Man Of Steel, which will be produced by Inception filmmaker Christopher Nolan and is set for release in December 2012.

Asked at the UK premiere for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World if he had heard anything about being considered for the role, the 30-year-old he told us: "I don't know, that's up in the air, and I'm sure we'll find out in the future - I certainly would love to return to my character but it's not within my power."

But he believes Nolan will do a great job, saying: "I think he could bring a lot of reality and a lot of creativity.
Reported by David Bentley.
Credit to IMDb.

Comments

2 Responses to “Brandon Routh Eyes Return to Superman, by Considering Christopher Nolan”

  1. Diary Osi
    8/25/2010

    mampir di sini...thanks kunjungannya...n lam kenal

  2. Diary Osi
    8/25/2010

    blog bagus begini n penuh info film di bilang g ada postingnya...*bingung nyambil mikir ~_*

What an Amazing song!

coming soon!

coming soon!

HOT GOSSIP!

Yui Stalker Site!

Everyone Loves Walt Disney!

See Movie Related Disney!

Oh My Lady (Korea)

About Me

My photo
Bali, Indonesia
Lovely Happy Unbeatable Girl

What Is My Favourit?

What Is My Favourit?
My Handphone (Nokia E72)

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Movieaholic!