Oh My Lady (Korea)

No Comments

Oh My Lady Cover
Cast


General Information
Other title: 오! 마이 레이디
Genre: Romance, comedy 
Episodes: 16 
Broadcast network: SBS 
Broadcast period: 2010-Mar-22 to 2010-May-11 
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:55

Summary
Yoon Gae Hwa (Chae Rim) is a 35-year-old housewife by coincidence takes on the job of manager to an arrogant but actually doesn't have acting skill at all,  Sung Min Woo (Choi Shi Won). Gae Hwa asked him to be singer and sign the contract with her alliance. At first Min Woo refused Gae Hwa to be his manager, Gae Hwa actually didn't mean either. But because of an accident that stakes Min Woo's popularity an Gae Hwa need earn enough money to treat her only dauhgter made them lived in one same house. Nothing happen, but trouble! Start from Min Woo's girlfriend arrival until his problem with his other manager. Can they solve their problem? 

Click Here! Spoiler For Drama!


Picture 1. Alarm! Please prepare toilet paper as much as you can! Nose bleeding in every scene.
Picture 2. Look what Choi Shi Won said! No no no, he didn't asked you to marry him, but what did he say just make every single ladies cry.
Picture 3. Who's the lady anyway?
Picture 4. Want to cheer him up? He looks desperate!

Comment
Overall, this drama is good which gain a SUJU-boy, Choi Shi Won. But I still can not get why this drama named Oh My Lady, while the lady is only being a slave?

More Details

Comments

What an Amazing song!

coming soon!

coming soon!

HOT GOSSIP!

Yui Stalker Site!

Everyone Loves Walt Disney!

See Movie Related Disney!

Oh My Lady (Korea)

About Me

My photo
Bali, Indonesia
Lovely Happy Unbeatable Girl

What Is My Favourit?

What Is My Favourit?
My Handphone (Nokia E72)

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Movieaholic!