Katy Perry Rocks the "Today" Show

No Comments


August 27th 2010
Everybody loves this energetic and full of surprise hottest performer pop music. Who is she? Katy Perry!  Like quote I've got in www.dayfill.com, today  Katy Perry paid a visit to the “Today” show Summer Concert Series.

The Hot N Cold diva took the stage to give some lucky New York City folks a great kickoff to their weekend as she rocked out with her band. Katy has been doing all kinds of promotional duties this week as her latest album Teenage Dream dropped on Tuesday.And in addition to planning a massive tour to go with the new record, Miss Perry is also trying to organize her wedding with fiancé Russell Brand.

Wow, is there any chance this sexy diva will visit Indonesia and rocked out here? Just counting for her!

Comments

What an Amazing song!

coming soon!

coming soon!

HOT GOSSIP!

Yui Stalker Site!

Everyone Loves Walt Disney!

See Movie Related Disney!

Oh My Lady (Korea)

About Me

My photo
Bali, Indonesia
Lovely Happy Unbeatable Girl

What Is My Favourit?

What Is My Favourit?
My Handphone (Nokia E72)

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Movieaholic!