Last Airbender The Movie 2010

No Comments

Last Airbender the Movie 2010 Poster
Cast


    General Information
    Company: Paramount Pictures
    MPAA Rating: Rated PG for fantasy action violence.
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Family, Fantasy
    US Release: July 1st 2010
    No Download Soundtrack

    Gallery

    Last Airbender The Movie 2010

    Summary 
    The world is divided into four kingdoms, each represented by the element they harness, and peace has lasted throughout the realms of Water, Air, Earth, and Fire under the supervision of the Avatar, a link to the spirit world and the only being capable of mastering the use of all four elements. When young Avatar Aang disappears, the Fire Nation launches an attack to eradicate all members of the Air Nomads to prevent interference in their future plans for world domination. 100 years pass and current Fire Lord Ozai continues to conquer and imprison anyone with elemental "bending" abilities in the Earth and Water Kingdoms, while siblings Katara and Sokka from a Southern Water Tribe find a mysterious boy trapped beneath the ice outside their village. Upon rescuing him, he reveals himself to be Aang, Avatar and last of the Air Nomads. Swearing to protect the Avatar, Katara and Sokka journey with him to the Northern Water Kingdom in his quest to master "Waterbending" and eventually fulfill his destiny of once again restoring peace to the world. But as they inch nearer to their goal, the group must evade Prince Zuko, the exiled son of Lord Ozai, Commander Zhao, the Fire Nation's military leader, and the tyrannical onslaught of the evil Fire Lord himself. Written by The Massie Twins. Credit to IMDb.

    Comment
    Writter's comment: I really love the original version of Last Airbender also known as Avatar, the Legend of Aang. When I know this animation would be convert into movie live action make me enthusiastic. But when I follow the news about this movie in many movie site or magazine that make me confuse and wondering is the movie will be as good as the original? First when I found the fact, M. Night Shyamalan will be the director on this film. He was good when direct the Sixth Sense (I appreciate that), but now many critics doubt on his work. And second, when I see Noah Ringer (as Aang), I was thought "eerrr, what was the h*ll happening with his face? Can't he smile?" I've always found he on his glum faced. My mood to watch this movie even decrease. And third, make me disappointed was Dev Patel, who became Zuko, my favourite. Well, that's just my oppinion. "Don't judge by the cover!" I thought. But what am I worried about was proofed. This movie was only rated 4/10. What a pity and I also thought "That's okay judge by cover" :P


    Comments

    What an Amazing song!

    coming soon!

    coming soon!

    HOT GOSSIP!

    Yui Stalker Site!

    Everyone Loves Walt Disney!

    See Movie Related Disney!

    Oh My Lady (Korea)

    About Me

    My photo
    Bali, Indonesia
    Lovely Happy Unbeatable Girl

    What Is My Favourit?

    What Is My Favourit?
    My Handphone (Nokia E72)

    Chat


    ShoutMix chat widget

    Movieaholic!