The Switch (2010)

No Comments

The Switch Movie 2010

Cast


General Information
Company: Bona Fide Productions
Director: Josh Gordon
MPAA Rating: Rated PG-13 for mature thematic content, sexual material including dialogue, some nudity, drug use and language
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance

US Release: August 20th 2010
Original Soundtrack:
Download Soundtrack Here!

Gallery

The Switch Movie 2010 Scene

Summary 
An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later, she reunites with her best friend, who has been living with a secret: he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own.


Comments

What an Amazing song!

coming soon!

coming soon!

HOT GOSSIP!

Yui Stalker Site!

Everyone Loves Walt Disney!

See Movie Related Disney!

Oh My Lady (Korea)

About Me

My photo
Bali, Indonesia
Lovely Happy Unbeatable Girl

What Is My Favourit?

What Is My Favourit?
My Handphone (Nokia E72)

Chat


ShoutMix chat widget

Movieaholic!